Looks like it’s going to be a Miami/Dallas NBA Championship series, and the good folks on the right bank are already talking smack. (Even though technically, they haven’t earned the right yet, since they are still playing Chicago).
Here is the link to the “publication.”
And here is the first paragraph to the story:
The Dallas Mavericks earned a spot in the NBA Finals Wednesday night with their 100-96 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder, which means once the Heat finally put the Chicago Bulls out of their misery tonight, all that stands between Miami and a national title is a shaggy, horse-toothed German and his band of merry pranksters.
So here were some comments to that story by some Texans:
1) We don’t shoot our tourists.
2) Mojitos are terrible, margaritas are divine.
3) Miami is the only place that has an ocean and no waves.
4) Dallas doesn’t get flattened by hurricanes every few years.
5) Our quarterbacks don’t shave their legs and wear pantyhose.
So, this looks like it’s going to be an interesting series, in more ways than one.